CondoSTRENGTH... for Directors by Directors
What is the CondoSTRENGTH Program?
It’s a FREE program for CCI Condo Corporation Members coast to coast that is For Directors, By Directors
The CondoSTRENGTH program helps condominium directors come together and share their condo experience during free networking events hosted by local condo communities. The Program provides members with access to an online toolbox of resources which includes:
• Checklists • Templates • Success Stories • A collection of helpful and informative Articles
Enrolling is easy at condostrength.ca
**You must be enrolled prior to registering for a CondoSTRENGTH event**
Invitation to Host
Would your community like to host a networking event for directors?
We are asking interested condominium communities to offer meeting space for these networking events to allow the program to be offered at no charge and to provide their communities with greater access to the program’s resources.
If you would like your condominium to consider hosting a future networking event, please:
- Assess if you have appropriate meeting space that could be available for use
- Arrange for your Board of Directors to consider offering to host a program networking event at a duly constituted Board meeting (this could be added to the meeting’s agenda)
- Document your Board authorizing the use of your condo’s facilities for a CondoSTRENGTH networking event on a mutually agreeable time/date and select a representative of your community to act as a primary contact in scheduling this. Authorization c be record in meeting minutes.
- Contact your local chapter to share your interest in hosting a networking event.
We appreciate your support!
While all expressed interest is appreciated, we are looking to schedule these events in different areas throughout the chapter’s service boundary and request that interest in hosting please only be expressed after such has been authorized by your Board.